Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mountain Mornings Are Beautiful

It was a cold winter.  Like, bad.  It snowed all the time and was subfreezing. Spring has finally come!  I feel like in Utah we usually just go from winter to summer, but this spring has been nice.  Maybe I'm just noticing it more after all that snow;)
My apartment is right next to the mountains. When I leave for work in the morning, the beautiful sun is just coming over the ridge.  All the cool mountain air has come down into the valley and everything smells fresh.  I love the landscaping here, we have a lot of pine trees, which are my favorite.  I get to go to work feeling like I was just camping:)  And it's the best feeling in the world.

Nice brown van from ca. 1960 against the sun coming over the mountain 

Our beautiful pine trees
There was just so much sunshine everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment