Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dairy-Free Fro Yo for the Win


Yummo!!


A few of us were shopping at Plato's closet and afterward, we needed sustenance.  We went to Yogurt Land (which I already mentioned is my favorite).  It is soo great to be able to go to a yogurt place with my friends and have something to eat! 

In Provo, getting ice cream is comparable to getting a drink (which we can't do either) in towns that are not 90% Mormon. It is kind of hard to not be able to go on ice cream runs, or grab ice cream (classic) after a date. On the other hand, it's been a great excuse if I'm ready to duck out of a date and he suggests ice cream.  "Oh, I can't I'm allergic to milk." Ladies, next time you are in this predicament...it's a fool-proof out. Unless he suggests Yogurt Land, Baskin Robbins sorbet, cupcakes, pie...okay, it's not fool proof, but it's worth a polite shot;)

No comments:

Post a Comment