Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The 7th Wonder of Provo: After Gym Adventures

Came home from the gym last night.  Just mindin' my own business.  Until Gabi asks if I want to go see the "7th Wonder of Provo."

Okay. Is it scary? No. Will it take long? No. Can i go in my gym clothes? Yes.
So I went.:)  Let me just say: it did not disappoint. Here's the thing: you can't know what it is until you go see it for your first time. So sorry, but I'll have to be shady on the deets here. If you want to know, you'll just have to ask me to take you. ;)

And after we went to Wendy's.  It just seemed appropriate.

Driving out to the "site"


Liberation!


Like many things of its "kind," it doesn't take to being photographed.


Post exposure

Can't beat Wendy's.

It's great, even late.  Is that the slogan? Well, it's definitely true.
Wow, they're not even a couple, but they look so beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment