Monday, March 17, 2014

Luck O' the Irish


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  I happen to love this (and every) holiday.  I think it started when we were little and I set up all kinds of little things to make Leslie believe leprechauns were real. (Like magically appearing pennies, and peanut shells, which, obviously, that screams leprechauns.)  We would make leprechaun traps in school and sometimes there might even be little green footprints when we got to school on March 17th! We were never clever enough to catch one though... 

I carried on the tradition this year doing some things for my friends and roommies. My favorite, though, are these cute little "pots of gold at the end of the rainbow" I put together for our top referring physicians at work. 
Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment