Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

We're weirdos:)
Happy New Year!  It was nice to spend the last part of last year and the first part of this one with great friends:)  We made waffles, played games (that ended with my losing team getting pummeled with snow...) and brought in the new year.  I even climbed on the roof to see the fireworks.  That was my first time climbing on a roof with no door.  Good thing it was steep and snowy. Yikes!

PS, I loooove this outfit for New Years:)  I got the tank at Forever21 (please, is there anywhere else one shops for sequins???) I have gold leaf-shaped dangly earrings because I think gold is classy, especially for New Year's. I topped it off with a sheer drapey blazer looking cardigan and dark skinnies.

Yay 2014! Time to make some resolutions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment