Thursday, September 5, 2013

What is Water???




I love this video.  It's so true.  I can't remember who, but someone said, "what screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be."


Life can be very boring and frustrating.  It's not supposed to be fun and exciting all the time. It's not supposed to be easy.  You give life meaning yourself.  You choose to make it fulfilling. It's all about how you think and process the world.  You do need to get away from the negative default setting.  Thinking positively is not something you're born with, it's something you learn.  Noticing those around you isn't a natural skill, it's acquired. 

One thing this video left out, is that there are things that add meaning, passion and purpose to life.  Family, friends, service, religion, hobbies. These things make the drudgery worthwhile:)  It gives you a reason to come home. And to go back to work.  And still be able to enjoy life.:)I'm going to try to be more conscious of my own thoughts and more aware of those around me.  I invite you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment