Monday, September 30, 2013

52 New Things: Indian Food (17 to go)

I went with my great ex-roommie Rosi to get Indian food this week.  It was soooo yummy!  I'd never had Indian food before.  We went to India Palace on Center Street in Provo.

It seemed really authentic. The entire staff appeared to be Indian.


We ordered some traditional Tandoori Naan.   It was soo delicious.  Like a really fluffy, light tortilla.  I ordered Chicken Coconut Korma, which was delllllicous. They brought it out with really flavorful rice. They brought our food out in these unique little bowls.  Everything was very unique and Indian in the restaruant.

I thought it was a little pricey and didn't look like that much food, but I had a lot leftover, so for two meals, it really wasn't bad.  You could easily split a curry dish and naan for $15.  And the service was superb:)  Now I love Indian food! Soo yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment